How to Find the Best Elevator Service Company
If you own or manage a building with an elevator, you may struggle with finding the right elevator servicing company. How do you know that you are receiving the best possible maintenance for the best price? Here are some questions to ask before choosing a company.
- How many elevators are in the building? Are they hydraulic, MRL, or traction? You should also know the capacity and frequency of the elevators.
- Does the company provide liability insurance or other legalities?
- Can office staff contact their field office without any issues?
- If your technician does not have the correct parts to fix a vehicle, how easily can he or she attain them?
- How many employees are there and how likely are they to help with your building and elevator problem?
- What types of contracts are available? Would you rather have a full-maintenance contractor an oil and grease contract? This decision is solely up to you.
- Do you have a connection with the staff? You should have an easy time speaking to the staff, especially if you have any concerns. In case of an emergency, you should be able to contact someone as soon as possible.
- Can you easily access the main office to ask questions about the elevator and elevator maintenance? Is there an emergency line for communication?
- What are the billing rates and what maintenance is provided in the contract?
- Does the company provide training on how to operate the elevator or how to help trapped passengers?
Contact the Professionals
Elevator companies are not so difficult to locate when you know what you’re looking for. Experience, professionalism, and a history of quality service are only a few of the factors that should determine your choice. Contact Action Elevator today by calling 410-774-4573 or emailing us to learn more!